Hi Everyone! This was yesterday’s Live @ 5 on my Facebook page. I thought I had it set to be on YouTube Live too but I clicked on the wrong icon!
Join me every Wednesday, Live @ 5 streamed on (supposed to be LOL) both Facebook and YouTube!
You can use any size of notebooks. Here is my Amazon link to what I used: https://amzn.to/3tlJleg
How to make:
- Open your notebook. Measure the width and height. Add 2″ to both.
- Cut your designer paper to the new measurement (notebook + 2″ each side.
- Score at 1″ along both long sides and 1 short side.
- Fold in the long sides first, then the 1 short side.
- See the video for the additional details. But once you watch, you’ll get it!
- Make a belly band to dress it up – optional.
Have a great day and Happy Crafting!