Welcome to Day 2 of highlighting the stamp set Sunny Sentiments. It will be the featured set for the sentiments for the rest of the week!
Mini Slimline cards are a fun way to mix-up your card style. One of the designs in Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper (Retiring soon! )looks like this. You could get 6 cards out of this one sheet. See picture!
This card is soo simple! Stamp the sentiment from Sunny Sentiments on the top…that’s it! If you want (and I did!) emboss the flower section as shown. Again..so simple yet adds a 3-D flower effect.
TIP! Use up your Designer Paper by making your own envelopes. I used the retired Stampin’ UP! envelope punch board, but you can find others online. If you have one, find the 3-1/2 x 6 size on the measurement guide. Mine said to start with an 8×8 paper.
Measurements and general instructions below project list.
Old Olive 7 x 6 – Score at 3-1/2 along the 7 side. When folded you have a mini slimline card base of 3-1/2 x 6
Gorgeous Grape 3-3/8 x 5-7/8
Hydrangea Hill DSP 3-1/4 x 5-3/4, (2) 3/4 x 3-1/4
Basic White 3-1/4 x 5-3/4
- With Gorgeous Grape ink, stamp sentiment on the Designer Paper.
- Option to emboss the lower half flower section with Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder or folder of choice.
- Layer on Gorgeous Grape Cardstock.
- Tie ribbon around so it acts as a transition between the flowers and blank area on DSP.
- Layer on cardbase.
- Adhere designer paper strips onto basic white cardstock. Add to inside of the card.
- Add gems as desired.
Thanks for stopping by today.